CareerLinks is the PGA of America's complimentary employment referral service that notifies PGA Professionals about employment opportunities that meet their employment preferences and qualifications.
The most valuable part of CareerLinks is the team of regional PGA Career Consultants whose goal is to serve as the official hiring resource for industry employers. The PGA Career Consultant for the Illinois PGA is Jason Boaz.
If you are a PGA Professional and need more information about CareerLinks, log-in to PGALinks here.
If you are NOT a PGA Professional, click here.
CareerNet is the PGA of America's online resume-and job- posting service for non-management positions such as assistant professional, teaching professional, golf facility support staff, and other golf industry employment opportunities.
PGA Professionals hiring staff can:
PGA Professionals seeking jobs can:
- Post jobs on PGALinks.com to hire PGA Professionals and non-PGA support staff
- View resumes of PGA Professionals
- View resumes from the public interested in working in the golf industry
- Receive online cover letters/resumes after posting a job
- View how many candidates have viewed their job posting
- View job postings
- Post a resume as searchable or confidential
- Send resume and cover letter electronically to apply for jobs
- Set up and receive an e-mail alert when a new job is posted that matches their interest
- See how many employers have viewed resume
Updates to your Employment
There are several convenient ways to update your employment and/or personal information with PGA of America:
- To change/update your information online, please log-in to your PGA.org here.
- To print a Member Change Form click here. Please fax the completed form to Lisa Koenig at (561) 624-8466.